Position Name: Head of Metering and Settlement Division
Company: JSC «Energo-Pro Georgia»
Deadline: November 22, 2017
Work place: Tbilisi, Head Office
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is wholly owned by the ENERGO-PRO A.S., a Czech based company. The company entered Georgian energy market in 2007.
Measured in number of customers served, sales and service territory, ENERGO-PRO Georgia is the largest energy company in Georgia, providing electricity generation and distribution throughout its service area.
“ENERGO-PRO Georgia” owns and operates 15 medium size hydro power plants.
The company’s service area covers over 84% of the Georgian land plot; within EPG serves over 1 200 000 customers Therefore the welfare of each family and social-economic development of the country largely depends on the effective work of our company. Our employees, especially those who have day-to-day relationship with the customers, shall remember that the services rendered for them must be at the highest professional level with observing the lawful interests of our company as well as customers. at “Energo-pro Georgia” there are employed up to 6000 professionals.
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Head of Metering and Settlement Division
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provision of responses to abduction and violation
- Ensuring the management of e-power accruals and accounting processes
- Control over the payment of electricity and non-payment of the customer
- An analysis of losses by service centers for the purpose of minimizing technical and commercial loss
- Ensure analyzes of calculation of received kilowatts of branches and service centers
- Higher education (preferable electrical technical)
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Knowledge of English or Russian languages
- Knowledge of computer office programs
Interested applicants, who meet the requirements, should complete the Attached Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 22, 2017
Please indicate the Position Name in the subject line, otherwise, your CV will not be considered.
Only those employees, who are employed at the ongoing position no less than for one year period, will be considered for the vacant position.
Only the selected, qualified candidates will be contacted