Position Name: Junior Specialist of Claims Regional Coordination Division
Company: JSC «Energo-Pro Georgia»
Deadline: November 22, 2017
Work place: Tbilisi, Head Office
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is wholly owned by the ENERGO-PRO A.S., a Czech based company. The company entered Georgian energy market in 2007.
Measured in number of customers served, sales and service territory, ENERGO-PRO Georgia is the largest energy company in Georgia, providing electricity generation and distribution throughout its service area.
“ENERGO-PRO Georgia” owns and operates 15 medium size hydro power plants.
The company’s service area covers over 84% of the Georgian land plot; within EPG serves over 1 200 000 customers Therefore the welfare of each family and social-economic development of the country largely depends on the effective work of our company. Our employees, especially those who have day-to-day relationship with the customers, shall remember that the services rendered for them must be at the highest professional level with observing the lawful interests of our company as well as customers. at “Energo-pro Georgia” there are employed up to 6000 professionals.
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Junior Specialist of Claims Regional Coordination Division
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing information services for both consumers and company services, Providing qualified information to customers about company activities and electricity supply and distribution
- Within the competence to help consumers in solving the problems existing in the company, considering received and transmitted information
- Keep track of the ways of solving problems and the implementation of the works
- Prepare weekly reports on the work done
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations issued by the regulator
- Monitoring customers inquires received by email.
- Higher education
- At least 1 year working experience (preferable in a relevant field)
- Knowledge of Russian language (preferable English language speaking skills)
- Knowledge of Computer office programs
- Team working skills
- Communication skills
- Writing and reporting skills
Interested applicants, who meet the requirements, should complete the Attached Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than November 22, 2017
Please indicate the Position Name in the subject line, otherwise, your CV will not be considered.
Only those employees, who are employed at the ongoing position no less than for one year period, will be considered for the vacant position.
Only the selected, qualified candidates will be contacted