Position Name: Dispatcher
Company: JSC «Energo-Pro Georgia»
Deadline: June 20, 2018
Work place: Khashuri
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is wholly owned by the ENERGO-PRO A.S., a Czech based company. The company entered Georgian energy market in 2007.
Measured in number of customers served, sales and service territory, ENERGO-PRO Georgia is the largest energy company in Georgia, providing electricity generation and distribution throughout its service area.
“ENERGO-PRO Georgia” owns and operates 15 medium size hydro power plants.
The company’s service area covers over 84% of the Georgian land plot; within EPG serves over 1 200 000 customers Therefore the welfare of each family and social-economic development of the country largely depends on the effective work of our company. Our employees, especially those who have day-to-day relationship with the customers, shall remember that the services rendered for them must be at the highest professional level with observing the lawful interests of our company as well as customers. at “Energo-pro Georgia” there are employed up to 6000 professionals.
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Dispatcher
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing of Dispatch subdivision
- Operative management of network existing in Governance
- Travel within Georgia with the purpose of fulfilling official duties in case of necessity
- Higher energetic education
- 3 years of working experience in HV
- Work experience in electric power plants is preferable
- Knowledge of 6-10-04 KV network
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Knowledge or Russian language is a must
- Quick analytical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork skills
Interested applicants, who meet the requirements, should complete the Attached Application Form and send it to email@example.com no later than June 20, 2018
Please indicate the Position Name in the subject line, otherwise, your CV will not be considered.
Only those employees, who are employed at the ongoing position no less than for one year period, will be considered for the vacant position.
Only the selected, qualified candidates will be contacted