Position Name: Mestia S/C District Manager
Company: JSC «Energo-Pro Georgia»
Deadline: March 21, 2018
Work place: Mestia
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is wholly owned by the ENERGO-PRO A.S., a Czech based company. The company entered Georgian energy market in 2007.
Measured in number of customers served, sales and service territory, ENERGO-PRO Georgia is the largest energy company in Georgia, providing electricity generation and distribution throughout its service area.
“ENERGO-PRO Georgia” owns and operates 15 medium size hydro power plants.
The company’s service area covers over 84% of the Georgian land plot; within EPG serves over 1 200 000 customers Therefore the welfare of each family and social-economic development of the country largely depends on the effective work of our company. Our employees, especially those who have day-to-day relationship with the customers, shall remember that the services rendered for them must be at the highest professional level with observing the lawful interests of our company as well as customers. at “Energo-pro Georgia” there are employed up to 6000 professionals.
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is pleased to announce an internal vacancy for the position of Mestia S/C District Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Organization and control demands of technical exploitation rules, revealing and eradication the causes of violations;
- Processing of journal for eradication of defects revealed as result of observation-inspection on the exploitation area
- Participation in compiling the schedules of electrical appliances observation-inspection;
- Participation in electricity metering process consumed by the customers;
- Forming of corresponding Acts on the facts of violation in power theft and metering knots;
- Control on the payment of electricity arrears;
- Control of the metering points;
- Analysis of losses according to the feeders;
- Other tasks and obligations foreseen by the job description;
- Higher education (higher technical education is desirable);
- 1 year working experience in relevant sphere;
- Minimum 4th qualification group of safety technique;
- Knowledge the instructions of the airlines, transformers, oily breakers and power appliances switches (reconnection);
- Fluent knowledge of Georgian Language, knowledge of Russian and/or English Languages is desirable;
- Knowledge of the computer office programs;
- Teamwork skills;
- Travel within Georgia with the purpose of fulfilling the official duties in case of necessity.
Interested applicants, who meet the requirements, should complete the Attached Application Form and send it to email@example.com no later than March 21, 2018
Please indicate the Position Name in the subject line, otherwise, your CV will not be considered.
Only those employees, who are employed at the ongoing position no less than for one year period, will be cconsidered for the vacant position.
Only the selected, qualified candidates will be contacted