Position Name: New Connections and Customer Service Regional Specialist (Kakheti)
Company: JSC «Energo-Pro Georgia»
Deadline: February 21, 2018
Work place: Telavi
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is wholly owned by the ENERGO-PRO A.S., a Czech based company. The company entered Georgian energy market in 2007.
Measured in number of customers served, sales and service territory, ENERGO-PRO Georgia is the largest energy company in Georgia, providing electricity generation and distribution throughout its service area.
“ENERGO-PRO Georgia” owns and operates 15 medium size hydro power plants.
The company’s service area covers over 84% of the Georgian land plot; within EPG serves over 1 200 000 customers Therefore the welfare of each family and social-economic development of the country largely depends on the effective work of our company. Our employees, especially those who have day-to-day relationship with the customers, shall remember that the services rendered for them must be at the highest professional level with observing the lawful interests of our company as well as customers. at “Energo-pro Georgia” there are employed up to 6000 professionals.
of our company as well as customers. at “Energo-pro Georgia” there are employeed more than 5200 professionals.
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is pleased to announce an opening for the position of New Connections and Customer Service Regional Specialist
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Receiving applications about new connections and inspecting presented data
- Identification and researching defects upon the request applications, preparing and agreeing technical statement with the technical service of the branch
- Participating in commissions of connecting new customers in accordance to the company rule
- Preparing technical design needed for the building of company’s network and agreeing it with the project managers and project supervisors
- Entering information and documentation in the electronic program
- Travel within Georgia with the purpose of fulfilling official duties in case of necessity
- High Education
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excellence in Excel and Word) Arc Gis, GoogleMaps, Paint programs
- Knowledge of Russian or English languages
- Analytical thinking
- Teamwork skills
Interested applicants, who meet the requirements, should complete the Attached Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 21, 2018
Please indicate the Position Name in the subject line, otherwise, your CV will not be considered.
Only those employees, who are employed at the ongoing position no less than for one year period, will be considered for the vacant position.
Only the selected, qualified candidates will be contacted