Position Name: Sachkhere S/C District Manager
Company: JSC «Energo-Pro Georgia»
Deadline: January 17, 2018
Work place: Sachkhere
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is wholly owned by the ENERGO-PRO A.S., a Czech based company. The company entered Georgian energy market in 2007.
Measured in number of customers served, sales and service territory, ENERGO-PRO Georgia is the largest energy company in Georgia, providing electricity generation and distribution throughout its service area.
“ENERGO-PRO Georgia” owns and operates 15 medium size hydro power plants.
The company’s service area covers over 84% of the Georgian land plot; within EPG serves over 1 200 000 customers Therefore the welfare of each family and social-economic development of the country largely depends on the effective work of our company. Our employees, especially those who have day-to-day relationship with the customers, shall remember that the services rendered for them must be at the highest professional level with observing the lawful interests of our company as well as customers. at “Energo-pro Georgia” there are employed up to 6000 professionals.
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is pleased to announce an opening for the internal vacancy of Sachkhere S/C District Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Stable working of Service Centre in compliance with established rules and procedures, steady carrying out and control of set purposes, plans;
- Provision of electricity billing and metering on the consumers;
- Full receipt of the amount on billed kilowatts, reduction of loss up to the minimum;
- Provision of electricity metering analysis received from Branch and Service Centres.
- Travel within Georgia with the purpose of fulfilling official duties in case of necessity
- Higher education (is desirable higher technical education);
- 1 year working experience in JSC «ENERGO-PRO Georgia», is desirable on the Management position;
- Fluent knowledge of Russian or English languages;
- Good knowledge of MS office programs;
- Management and supervision skills;
- Teamwork skills
Interested applicants, who meet the requirements, should complete the Attached Application Form and send it to email@example.com no later than January 17, 2018
Please indicate the Position Name in the subject line, otherwise, your CV will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.