Position Name: Senior Specialist of Designing Division (Builder, Cost estimator)
Company: JSC «Energo-Pro Georgia»
Deadline: April 25, 2018
Work place: Tbilisi
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is wholly owned by the ENERGO-PRO A.S., a Czech based company. The company entered Georgian energy market in 2007.
Measured in number of customers served, sales and service territory, ENERGO-PRO Georgia is the largest energy company in Georgia, providing electricity generation and distribution throughout its service area.
“ENERGO-PRO Georgia” owns and operates 15 medium size hydro power plants.
The company’s service area covers over 84% of the Georgian land plot; within EPG serves over 1 200 000 customers Therefore the welfare of each family and social-economic development of the country largely depends on the effective work of our company. Our employees, especially those who have day-to-day relationship with the customers, shall remember that the services rendered for them must be at the highest professional level with observing the lawful interests of our company as well as customers. at “Energo-pro Georgia” there are employed up to 6000 professionals.
JSC ENERGO-PRO Georgia is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Senior Specialist of Designing Division (Builder, cost estimator)
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Establishment of project-expenditure record documents in accordance with the internal legislation of the state of Georgia and the internal normative documents of JSC “Energo-Pro Georgia”;
- Determination of the volume of construction and installation works required for the creation of the expenditure record documentation based on the construction document;
- To conduct inquiry into objects, establishment of duplicate acts and determine the volume of construction-repair works to be further designated;
- Supervision of construction-repairing works carried out by the Contractor;
- Control over the quality of works performance within the process of construction and their compliance with the project documentation (construction documents) .
- Entering of corresponding changes in construction document operatively, directly on place for carrying out of construction-repairing works in case of necessity;
- Preparation of Construction Organization Projects;
- Submission of daily report on the carried out work to the Head of Subdivision/ Division.
- Higher Technical Education – Engineer-Builder;
- Minimum 5 years experience of working on the similar positions;
- Knowledge of Languages: Russian – obligatory, English – desirable;
- Computer MS Office programs – obligatory, CorelDraw, Auto CAD, ArcGis – desirable;
- Able to drive the vehicle
- Teamwork skills
Interested applicants, who meet the requirements, should complete the Attached Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 25, 2018
Please indicate the Position Name in the subject line, otherwise, your CV will not be considered.
Only those employees, who are employed at the ongoing position no less than for one year period, will be considered for the vacant position.
Only the selected, qualified candidates will be contacted