Increase of Capacity to be Connected to the Distribution Network by the Consumer
1. In case of capacity growth by existing consumer the customer is obliged to inform the company in advance with the statement.
2. If 0,4 kv. (380/220V.) and 6/10 kV voltage consumer increasea the actual consumption capacity more than capacity to be connected as foreseen by technical specification in such way that will be needed changing of technical specification, in such a case the company will issue new technical specification and in compliance with requests of the new technical specification will arrange power supply system of this consumer (provides with complete technological cycle), herewith the consumer should pay the fee which is calculated in following way:
a) If the increased (or requested) capacity transferes to distribution network in other proposed package of new consumer’s connection, the consumer should pay the package fee corresponding to the new consumer’s connection to the distribution network from which is deducted the fee defined by that proposed package of new consumer’s connection which is in compliance with connection capacity defined by technical specification of consumer’s existing connection;
b) If the increased (or requested) capacity does not exceed the frames of that proposed package of the new consumer’s connection to the distribution network to which corresponds the capacity to be connected as defined by technical specification of the consumer’s existing connection:
b.a) For the supply of requested capacity is needed reconstruction of electrical network and metering knot connecting with this consumer by the distribution licensee or/and purchase, construction and installation of other appliances, the consumer should pay the fee of new consumer’s connection to the distribution network, which is calculated per kW, the fee of corresponding proposed package to be connected divided into maximal packet capacity and multiplied by kWs additionally requested by the consumer;
b.b) Supply of requested capacity by the consumer does not need the reconstruction of electrical network and metering knot connecting with the consumer or/and purchase, construction and installation of other appliances – payment of the fee is not carried out by the consumer (accordingly, the new technical specification of connection is issed by the distribution licensee without payment the fee).
3. The customer will be informed on the amount of increased capacity connection fee by the technical specificatons and the network construction works will be carried out after paying the fee.
4. If the consumer of 35 kv and more voltage will increase the actual consumption capacity of the power by more than capacity to be connected as foreseen by the technical specification so that for the supply of its requested or increased capacity by the actual consumption will be needed reconstruction of electrical network and metering knot connecting with this consumer or/and purchase, construction and installation of other appliances, in such case for the power supply of this consumer is necessary to re-issue the technical specification of connection and satisfaction of the new technical specification of connection by this consumer.
5. Increase of the power consumtion capacity is being confirmed by using of the same method, from which was carried out defining of the consumer’s capacity to be connected while working out of technical specification on connection to the distribution network.
Bank Requisits on which should be carried out payment of the fee for capacity increase :
- Name of recipient bank: JSC`Bank Republic”
- Account number: GE93BR0000010200694800
- Bank Code: REPLGE22
- Appointment: Fee of increased capacity connection to the network (indicate name of the applicant and actual address of the object)
Filled in application can be sent on the following e-mail address: email@example.com