Change of Customer

In Case of non residential customer

To change the customer, the person wishing to register as a customer must sign an electricity supply contract with the electricity supplier.
In the license area of ENERGO-PRO Georgia, the electricity supply service is provided by JSC EP Georgia Supply as a public service. To sign a public obligation supply contract, you must apply to JSC EP Georgia Supply ( and submit a completed supply contract.

1. Budget organizations, consumers of 6/10 and 35/110 kV voltage and enterprises of category I and II according to (SARAS) billing records:

• Public service provision agreement (download link).

2. Customers with small enterprise status:

• Universal service provision agreement (download link).